Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
- Interest for technical solution related to fast growing Hydrogen technologies in particular and sustainable energy in general
- Multidisciplinary Technical-Commercial skills. Ability to manage large and complex project at proposal stage (private/public tenders)
- Strong Appetite for elaboration of sound and competitive solutions (Non Standard or larger Project (Hydrolyzers L-XXL)
- Committed towards deliverables and deadlines,
- Customer and solution oriented, Detail-oriented, flexible and organized
- Ability to work within cross functional teams, in an international environment.
- Supportive of co-workers and teammates.
- Computer skills; working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- English is a must, additional languages an asset.
- Education: engineering degree (minimum Master level)
- Experienced in execution/proposal for large & complex capex projects in diverse industrial segments (e.g. proposal management, project management, engineering, etc).
- In duo with the sales manager, elaborate and coordinate proposals related to large and complex Electrolyzer plants (Hydrolyzers L up to XXL) in all its technical aspects.
- Read and understand the needs of client’s specifications.
- Elaborate and/or coordinate with internal peers (Application engineers, Product managers, supply chain, project management, etc.) and as the case might be, with external peers (Partners, EPC, etc.) all technical, project, planning, etc. aspects aiming to develop a competitive and sound technical solution in accordance with client requirement and group’s guidelines.
- Ensure there are no gaps between client requirement vs. solution offered and clarify it if any with stakeholders.
- In alignment with Sales manager/peers, elaborate the cost price of the offered solution
- Ensure the elaboration/collection on time of all deliverables pertaining the Proposal to be rendered.
- With the sales manager you support all steps pertaining Group’s internal sales processes set in place (Risk management, proposal and contract approval milestones, etc.).
- Participate actively with Peers to the negotiation and bid clarifications in all its technical, and project aspects until contract signature.
- Upon contract award, you consolidate all final technical and project management related aspects in order to transfer to the project management team a solid and seamless file.
- At the light of the market demand/trend, you identify possible improvements in our solutions, processes, methods and tools and support internally its development and deployment.
Vacature: BID MANAGRER - ELECTROLYZER