The Biobest Group has impressively branched out worldwide during the last decades. With 26 group subsidiaries in six continents, distributors in more than 65 countries and more than 2,000 employees worldwide, we have grown into one of the leading companies in natural pollination and the biological control of pests and diseases.
Our ambition is to continue our robust growth for the next years. In doing so, we continuously invest in the increase of stability, structure, and optimisation to serve our customers, employees, and partners to the standards they expect from us.
Reporting back on the results of our efforts will be made available using analytical tools (QlikView and Board) which will be managed and introduced throughout the organisation by our BI Engineer.
- Experience in data analysis, reporting, and modeling.
- Knowledge of a data visualization / analytic tool. Experience of QlikView, Qlik Sense or Board is an asset.
- Understanding of data structures and databases.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Good collaboration, organizational and time management skills.
After gathering full understanding of our business processes, the data present at Biobest and the existing setup of QlikView and Board, you will manage the Biobest Business Intelligence environment. You analyze report requirements and develop the requests in QlikView and Board. You will elevate the overall business’ reporting skills by encouraging the use of self-service BI and offer guidance along the way.
- You manage the Biobest QlikView and Board environment (licenses, authorizations) in cooperation with external supporting partners.
- You collaborate with the business to gather reporting and functional requirements.
- These requirements you effectively translate into report design documents.
- You develop, design and test Reports and Dashboards, with focus on business data insights.
- You promote the use of self-service BI to the business users, and you offer them assistance and support.
Wij bieden U
- Biobest Group offers you the opportunity to contribute to a more sustainable horticulture. Our joint efforts achieve double-digit annual growth, and we retain a continuous focus on sustainability as well as social responsibility initiatives.
- A close-knit team of colleagues, each with their own domain of expertise, ensures a great atmosphere and a winning mentality.
- We invest in training – inhouse as well as externally – to keep you up to speed with the most recent technologies.
- You will receive an employee contract with a competitive salary package, supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a company car and fuel card, hospital and group insurance, meal vouchers and eco vouchers.
Please respond by sending a resume with cover letter to email@example.com