deSter is a leading provider of innovative food packaging and serviceware concepts to the aviation and food service industry. By combining over 40 years of industry experience with a passion for design and service trends, we deliver bespoke, customer centric and impactful innovations.
Through dedicated research and a close collaboration with our customers, we keep our finger on the pulse of today’s market. This way we’re able to deliver functional & attractive products that do not only deliver on today’s requirements but also anticipate the needs of tomorrow.
- Take full ownership of daily operations (order entry, maintain stock and follow up productions, delivery, …) .
- Forecast and demand management. Work close with customers, analyzing forecast versus actual purchases. Preventing shortages or non moving stock by arranging adequate phase in/out of new products.
- Maintain robust Service Level Agreements contractually agreed with customers.
- Manage and be responsible for the introduction process of new product launches. Starting with item creations followed by a delivery plan meeting customers deadlines.
- Coordinate operational calls/meetings, lead the action points and follow up with all departments to meet introduction expectations
- Handle product complaints until a proper solution is found, including customer communication and coordination with internal quality department and others.
- Manage an open, pro-active, commercial and professional communication towards your customers on a daily basis and respond timely to urgent operational questions.
- Occasional travel for customer visits and networking.
- Motivate and inspire the internal stakeholders to continuously improve and deliver the customer requirements
- Able to build effective working relationships with customers, service partners and colleagues
- Focused on continuous improvement and able to develop ideas into action.
- Able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated, resilient, results focused and action oriented.
- Good relator and able to think and act flexibly.
The customer support representative will provide excellent customer service and more. He/She will be an operational mediator between our customers and the different internal departments to guarantee daily operations. The customer support representative is involved in new projects from start and is responsible for a smooth launch of new products. He/She will build a strong relationship with the designated customers to understand their needs and anticipate accordingly.
Wij bieden U
- A permanent full-time job in an international context
- Interesting compensation package with extra benefits
Interesse!? Neem contact op met Griet Dockx - via mail: email@example.com - via tel. : +32 3 340 13 16 - of solliciteer via de groene button