Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Petrochemical, Industrial Engineering or Electro-mechanical Engineering, or equivalent field service or commission & installation engineering work experience. Coming from oil & gas, energy industry segment is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of chemical processes, electro-mechanical and automation background, strong troubleshooting skills and adaptive thinking.
- Must be willing to travel up to 60-80 % globally. Driving license is required.
- Very good English language skills, any additional language is an advantage.
In case you are interested in this challenging position, please apply and send us your CV in English.
We are looking for an autonomous and committed Field Service Engineer to join our service team specializing in Hydrogen Electrolyzer applications and help to build premier service support model to deliver the required customer service in a timely and effective manner.
This role sits within our new power business unit, based Oevel with partial home office possibility.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Provide remote assistance and field service support to customers and assist with the installation & commissioning activities and inhouse testing for our Hydrogen Electrolyzer applications for our global customers.
- Execute troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs as per customers’ requirements on the field, diagnose and solve less-complex problems and recommends appropriate actions.
- Apply specialized knowledge of diagnostic principles and practices to develop, maintain, and support diagnostic verification and validation plans, high-quality troubleshooting information, diagnostic projects for the Hydrogen Electrolyzers applications.
- Develop and maintain well written troubleshooting instructions, diagnostic descriptions, and wiring diagrams by taking feedback provided by experts and technicians and perform the investigatory work necessary to determine the optimal results.
- Maintain the library of troubleshooting information as products evolve, write procedures effectively and communicate proposed troubleshooting publication changes for peer review and approval.
- Create, implement and maintain the functional excellence tools and processes to improve efficiency and alignment between cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
Wij bieden U
Primary Location Belgium-Antwerp-Mol-Belgium, Oevel, Hydrogenics Europe NV
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced