Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
- Problem solver.
- Values a healthy and safe work environment and keeps this alive on the floor.
- Likes challenges and a changing environment.
- Is result driven and knows how to motivates others to reach the company goals.
- Good communicator that can handle conflicts when needed.
- Engineering knowledge of manufacturing systems.
- Experience with equipment/capital Procurement for manufacturing equipment.
- Understands ergonomic concepts and knows how to implement this in the work environment.
- Has industrial Engineering Knowledge and is capable of Integrating the pillars of industrial engineering techniques for the development or improvement of manufacturing processes to contribute to the most efficient process.
- Good manufacturing Knowledge.
- Experienced in optimizing work processes with a focus on continues improvement.
- Leads the planning, designing, purchasing, and implementation of changes to the manufacturing equipment and systems while leading and co-leading teams.Leads the work for specific projects to create and implement all aspects of a manufacturing processes to ensure safety requirements, manufacturing goals, business goals, and product specifications are met.
- Leads by applying the knowledge or use of manufacturing principles and practices to improve manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Impacts the work by utilizing continuous improvement tools.standards.
- Leading the development of manufacturing standards and working methods.
- Leads the communications with and influences key external stakeholders, business leaders, and functional members.
- Works with internal and external resources on specific project assignments.
- Leads the advanced knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices as they are applied to Cummins.
- Maintains relationships and coaches key stakeholders.