Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
- Knows how to develop people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Experience in working with continuous process improvement.
- Organizational savvy.
- Experienced in coaching and leading a team.
- Result driven and knows how to motivates a team to get the needed results.
- Good communication skills and capable of handling conflict in a constructive way.
- An eye for planning and prioritizing work.
- Values a healthy and safe work environment and keeps this alive on the floor.
- Experience in change management would be a plus.
- Background in production environment.
- Provides manufacturing leadership for our shop floor.
- Manages multiple shifts of an assembly line, fabrication or machining operation.
- Provides manufacturing leadership and improvement focus in operations driving results, creating and monitoring measures, providing motivation, and setting expectations in safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Communicates with customers, suppliers, shop floor, stakeholders, and staff.Leads annual operating plan, forecasts, and other measurements for manufacturing operations.
- Manages, coaches, and develops staff; works with employees to set goals in training and development, performance, and career planning.